Womens' Netball Coaches
Application closing date: 30/08/2019
The Students’ Union wishes to appoint two coaches to oversee the playing programme of its competitive teams. Working within the Union’s framework.
Our teams train on a Monday evening at USW Sports Park 6:30pm - 9:30pm. Home matches are played on a Wednesday.
The pay is £15 per hour and additional travel expenses and time for any away matches attended.
Role & Responsibilities
- Planning and leading the joint training session for our team
- Providing tactical and motivational guidance
- Assisting the captains in setting the team for the upcoming matches
- Attending matches (where possible) to analyse the play in games to identify areas for improvement for the training sessions
- Upholding and reinforcing the values of USW Sport, ensuring that player behaviour reflects them
- Creating a positive, inclusive environment for playing and training.
- Are a highly experienced and dynamic coach and administrator
- Must be at least UKCC Level 1 qualified.
- Have worked within the women’s game
- Have an understanding of the British Universities Colleges Sport structure
- Are passionate about Netball
- Have excellent communication skills, coupled with fundamental personal qualities such as being friendly, approachable, organised and punctual
To apply, please send a cover letter and C.V to Fixtures Co-ordinator, Mandy James (Mandy.email@example.com/ 01443 483520) no later than 5pm on Friday 30, Aug.19.
Download the full job description here.