This event has expired or is no longer available.
East Vs West 2
On the 29th March, the University of South Wales Students’ Union will play host to the second annual East vs. West, competing against The University of Wales, Trinity Saint David.
200 of USWSU sports players will go head to head with 200 of their counterparts from Trinity Saint David in 16 games to battle for 1 trophy.
The games will begin at 11.30am with FREE entry for all USW spectators. Show your support for Team USW by wearing red!
Venue : USW Sport Park
Start Date Wednesday 29-03-2017 - 10:00
End Date Wednesday 29-03-2017 - 18:00
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
Please PRINT this ticket and bring it with you on the night. Don’t forget your student cards/ ID. No admittance without formal ID.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission and may, on occasion, conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons
- A valid ticket must be produced on entry. Tickets are valid for one admission only. Removal of the stub will invalidate the ticket. No pass-outs will be allowed
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. In the event of cancellation only face value of the ticket will be refunded
- Tickets must not be sold or resold without express written permission from the event promoter
- If you experience problems in any USWSU venue, please contact a member of staff or event team so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during the event
- The event promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as necessary, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. USWSU hold the right to refuse entry to anyone believed to be under the influence of drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol (ROAR). We operate a ZERO tolerance drugs scheme.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the venue
- Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of events that they attend
- Please be warned that repeated and prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage
- Please be warned that strobe lighting, pyrotechnic effects and Co2 is used throughout USWSU venues
- Foam can damage delicate materials such as suede
- RANDOM bag searches on entry are carried out at management and securities digression